Ideal solution for high resolution,
100% part inspection at production speeds.
• Traditional matrix or surface line scan cameras
• Format options up to 25 megapixel with resolution approaching the micron level
• Standard and custom application-specific lensing and lighting for repeatable imaging
• Dimensional inspections and surface flaw analysis
• Complete in-house vision and software applications team
• Eddy Current stand-alone inspection systems
• Integrations to our industry-leading Turnkey Vision Systems
• Material hardness verification
• Material sorting
• Cracked part detection
• Continuous motion glass or pocketed dial
• Part rotation stations
• Walking beam or cross-motion shuttle
Parts are carried through the entire inspection process.
Cold forming, screw machining, plastic injection, stamping, turning, drawing. Whatever your process, Retina has years of experience with defect modes associated with manufacturing. Practical inspection solutions built for a production environment.
We design each inspection system to be upgradeable to better handle the uncertain future. We use standard vision modules and never-compromising technology to ensure that upgrades to our inspection systems are performed at only a fraction of the cost of installing a new machine.
Call a Retina Systems team member to discuss your unique application and our dedicated approach to a no-risk inspection solution.